Assisting you in caring for others
This section provides information for caregivers who have questions, whether they are new to the field, or for those who are in an adult care home environment. You may also login to our WebConnect system from this page.
If you are a caregiver and have been provided a login to WebConnect, this is where you can login and manage patient information. Click here to login now.
Frequently asked questions - New Caregivers
How do I order refills for my clients'?
What types of packaging are available for my clients'?
Do you accept all insurance?
Do my clients' medications have to be paid for at the time of delivery?
How do I know if my client's medications are being filled in the Long term care pharmacy or retail pharmacy?
Long term care prescription numbers start with a 1
Retail Prescriptions numbers start with a 2,4,or 6
Frequently asked questions - Adult Care Environments
What happens when I receive new meds but they are not on the MAR?
- Place a copy of the new order in your client's med book and write order on the MAR.
- Call or fax the pharmacy with any questions regarding the new order or MAR discrepancies
Is there a way to view my clients' medication profiles other than on the paper Mars?
- For our facilities we have an online access system so you can view all of your client's medication profiles. Please contact the pharmacy on how to utilize this feature.
What is the difference between a Cycle Med and a PRN?
- A cycled medication is one that is taken routinely i.e. blood pressure, cholesterol etc. These medications will be cycled by the pharmacy and will come to the facility monthly prior to the start date of the cycle. Reordering from the facility is not necessary.
- A "PRN" medication is one that is taken "as needed" for a specific condition such as pain, itch, ect. It is usually not cycled unless otherwise indicated, and is normally discontinued once the condition has been treated (except for chronic conditions). If for some reason a "PRN" needs to be refilled, you will need to reorder it one week prior to being out of medication.
If I have new orders for a client when can I expect them to arrive?
- Usually same day service if ordered timely by 6pm Monday through Friday and 5pm Saturday unless otherwise notified by pharmacy staff.
Who do I call for ordering Durable Medical Equipment?
- Call the medical supplies department directly @ 489-4500 and press option 5 or extension 453.
If you have other questions that haven't been addressed on this page, please contact us.